Monday, March 5, 2007

Good-looking boy



We finally bought Jackson a long-sleeve white shirt for church. He and Daddy have matching blue ties (from Susan's wedding). They both looked sharp yesterday at church. The other picture is Jackson's new look with glasses. He's still super cute. He's having a difficult time keeping them on all of the time. I find his glasses, quite often, on the floor. Mommy and Daddy are trying to be patient with him as he adjusts. The glasses go with his new ear tubes he got last month as well. He can now hear and see! We can tell that the ear tubes make a huge difference as he is finally talking understandably. Yesterday he was even trying to sing the hymns in church. I can understand most of what he says now, and he can say 3-4 word phrases and sentences. This makes me very excited!! I'm hoping that on Wednesday when he goes to the ear doctor, that he'll finally pass his hearing tests.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing what a cute boy Jackson is growing up to be!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!