Monday, May 14, 2007
Book Review
I finished reading the book We Lived in Heaven by Sarah Hinze a couple of weeks ago, but I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Thus, a post about the book. The book is a compilation of spiritual accounts of spirits visiting parents before they're born and other such experiences. I really enjoyed reading this book, although there were some experiences that I felt were a little too personal to share. The accounts reminded me of experiences I've had and that others have had. The book has made me realize that I need to write down the dreams and impressions I've had through my children. I still haven't done that yet, but my journal is ready and waiting. This book was a quick read because it was broken into many accounts. I admit that I cried several times and it renewed my convictions about a premortal life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I uesd to love reading books like this...still, my favorite books are LDS fiction, like the Work and the Glory.
ReplyDelete