Jobs I've held:
1. Housecleaner
2. BYU Dishwasher
3. Waitress (in two different places)
4. Media Tech. at BYU
5. Elementary Teacher
6. Preschool Teacher
7. (and my favorite) a MOM!!
Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Anywhere but here.
2. I'd love to have a night out without Jackson!
3. Usually Panaca, NV- where I'm from
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (two different ones)
2. North and South (the Elizabeth Gaskell one)
3. Star Wars movies (4,5,&6)
Guilty Pleasures
1. Playing Age of Empires
2. Eating cookie dough
3. Soap operas (CBS)
4. cheesecake!
Places I've Lived:
1. Panaca, NV
2. Provo, UT
3. Springville, UT
What were likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. "There's something behind those eyes!"
2. "He's hot!"
3. "Dang! He's got a girlfriend!"
Places I've been on vacation: (significant ones for me)
1. Virginia/D.C. area
2. Myrtle Beach, S.C. (my favorite!)
3. Disneyland
4. Battleground, WA
5. California (several different parts)
6. In other words, I've never been anywhere exotic or exciting, but I have been to most of the contiguous 48 states.
Favorite foods:
1. A nice, juicy, medium-rare steak (my brother cooks a great one!)
2. Cheesecake
3. Most desserts
4. Matt's Korean fire-meat dish
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the "doghouse"?
1. Lots of cuddling
2. Admit I was wrong
3. More cuddling
Websites I visit (ALMOST daily):
1. Gmail
2. Blogs
3. Bank Account
Best First Kisses Landmarks:
1. Matt was my first, so on his couch in his apartment while watching the Three Amigos.
Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Buying our new car
2. Disneyland
3. Visiting my friends
Who sent this to me? Melea
Now I get to pick three other blog buddies to "survey":
1.Elisa
2. Natalie
3. Lindsey
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you are thinking!