Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sick

For the last few days, I've felt quite yucky. When I was thinking how to describe it to my husband, I thought of Brian Regan, "Everything on my inside wants to be on my outside." If you haven't had a chance to watch his stuff, I highly recommend it! I've never laughed so hard in my life. Many people own one of his DVDs, and I know you can find them online.




3 comments:

  1. My family is obsessed with Brian Regan. It just hasn't been a good day if we haven't quoted him at least once. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob and I are sitting here cracking up - okay, just me really, but I think that Jacob is able to enjoy it without laughing hysterically like me. Thanks for the good laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!