Saturday, October 27, 2007

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago we finally got more professional family pictures done. Matt's cousin, Jen, did them. If any of you around the Salt Lake area are interested, she's very good. She does families, kids, newborns, bereavement for babies, graduation (senior pictures), and weddings. She also gives you a CD and a photo release so you can print them anywhere. Check out her site here.

Jen took our pictures at the Wheeler Family Farm where there are so many good spots to get pictures done. We just got the CD a day or so ago, and so I'm posting a few of my favorites (for those of you who haven't seen them).






Like I said, these are just a FEW of my favorites. I have so many that I like, but these are the ones I'll show for now.

5 comments:

  1. Really beautiful pictures. They turned out so nice- we need to get a nice family picture taken too- know anyone out in Rochester MN? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the 3rd one down of Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all really cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I LOVE your hair short! It looks fabulous and Jackson's eyes are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling pictures. Jackson looks like a "mini Matt". I love how professional photos really capture the moment and beautiful children/couple in them.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!