Thursday, October 18, 2007
Nightmares
It's been over six months, and I still have nightmares every once in a while about my old neighbor coming back and hanging out in the neighborhood. Since he hates Mormons and he blames us for him moving out (that's what he told some applicants -- "Never live next to Mormons; they're the worst neighbors. They got us kicked out."Of course, they were evicted. ), I'm not sure what he'd do. If I see his mom at Wal-Mart, which I frequently do, we have a good conversation: I really enjoyed her. I just don't know what I'd do if I accidentally ran into her son. And it would be an accident because when I do see him from a distance, I avoid him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like the mother doesn't feel the same way as her son? So what happens in your nightmares? Does he break into your house and try to strangle you? I'm guessing they're not funny nightmares.
ReplyDelete