Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving Week

I'm so excited because Matt is taking the rest of the week off so we can go visit his Grandpa in California. This is all happening in the lively town of Barstow. Tomorrow we head to Vegas, and we'll stay with an old roommate of mine, and we'll get to see Trisha and her crew. Then on Wednesday we'll head to Barstow and then on the way home we'll go to my parents. Despite my excitement to get out of the bubble, I'm a little nervous about Jackson.This is our first "vacation" in our new car and for more than 5 hours with Jackson in the car (we've flown with him to VA, and that was so-so).

3 comments:

  1. Hourray! Tim and I loved thanksgiving with Grandpa the year before last. Should be fun to see the newlyweds.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did Jackson do? I always fret before we travel with the kids, and they always do better than I expect them to. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And that black and white pic of Jackson is amazing--so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to see you guys! I'm glad you made a stop at our house and hope you had a great rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!