Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snow Days

I hate driving in snow, but I've decided that you can have fun playing in snow. (Please excuse my 80's headband, though.) Jackson had fun outside this afternoon as we tried to build a snowman in our big side yard. We only were able to get a little more of a mound than you see. The snow had a hard time packing together, it just wanted to break apart. After getting only 1/3 of the snow-thing built, the three of us kicked it down. We promptly jumped in the car and drove to Jackson's school to go sledding. There's a great hill just his size. We were nervous to see how Jackson would do, but he LOVED it. Matt would put him on the sled and push the sled to get it going, and Jackson would cruise down the hill. Once we put him going down face first, he couldn't help but keep going down. My only regret is that we don't have snow boots or snow suits! What a fun day in the snow!

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe all the snow we got today! It just seemed like it was never going to stop, and I was very glad when it finally did :). I loved snow as a child, but not so much anymore...though it was fun to see the kids having a blast, and making snowmen etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow! It looks like fun!
    I think I'd love it for a day or a week and then I'd be ready for it do go away.
    As it is, we haven't been in it since 2004.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can still look at pictures of snow and be so happy I'm not in it, eventhough it is pretty. I suffered too many Utah winters for a Vegas girl.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!