Well, his obsession continues. Yesterday just before Matt got home for work, I decided to vacuum and have Jackson "help" me since he was bouncing of the walls, and I was going crazy. Anyway, he took "helping" literally and asked to try it by himself. I vacuumed really well, and then let him have a go. Doesn't it look so natural for him? I've got to let him do this as often as he wants -- no deterring him in this department!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Vacuuming
Jackson has always been obsessed with the vacuum. It never seemed to scare him, just enthrall him. Here he is just after he had learned to crawl and pull himself up.
Well, his obsession continues. Yesterday just before Matt got home for work, I decided to vacuum and have Jackson "help" me since he was bouncing of the walls, and I was going crazy. Anyway, he took "helping" literally and asked to try it by himself. I vacuumed really well, and then let him have a go. Doesn't it look so natural for him? I've got to let him do this as often as he wants -- no deterring him in this department!
Well, his obsession continues. Yesterday just before Matt got home for work, I decided to vacuum and have Jackson "help" me since he was bouncing of the walls, and I was going crazy. Anyway, he took "helping" literally and asked to try it by himself. I vacuumed really well, and then let him have a go. Doesn't it look so natural for him? I've got to let him do this as often as he wants -- no deterring him in this department!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you are thinking!