Friday, May 2, 2008

Ken's Wedding

My youngest brother, Kenneth, was sealed yesterday to Aimee. It was a beautiful ceremony. Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles was the sealer. It was a special occasion as neither the bride nor the groom are related to Elder Scott, but he was an important part of Aimee's life when she was little. It was neat to be present there at that sealing.

I can't believe my little brother is married! All of my siblings are now married. Congratulations, Ken and Aimee -- we love you!

6 comments:

  1. How exciting to have an Apostle as the person who sealed you to your spouse! I want to know how they worked that out. What a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I understand why your gmail message says you're putting your feet up! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, that came up quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I remeber when he was a baby!! I think I tried to hold him and dropped him once! oops!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so crazy!! i remember him running around playing with mike, they were soo little and now they are soo big :( and our little ones are growing up too fast to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are such a beautiful couple. She's gorgeous! That's so neat that Elder Scott married them. It's so rare these days to be married by an apostle!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!