Monday, May 5, 2008

Photo Disclaimer

I need to let you all know that you may or may not have been deceived about the photos on our blog. I take some of them, and Matt takes some of them. Some of the really cool shots have been done by Matt and some have been done by me. I just haven't labeled who took the shots. For example, the duck pond post had pictures done by both Matt and by me. The M&M shot from my parents' house was done by Matt. The wedding photos were done by Matt, but I cropped them a bit. We have both enjoyed getting to know the camera a bit, but Matt has been more pro-active about it. It's fun to have a really nice camera to take some fun shots.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry, LeMira. Jacob takes really great (and sometimes much cooler than mine) pictures, too. It is fun that you both share in this new hobby/talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemira,
    I love all of your pictures. It's my favorite part of every blog,it's nice to see photos like yours. You guys are good. Photography is my hobby too. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LeMira,
    this comment really has nothing to do with the photos...although I think they are great, and I love to see photos of what is going on...I was looking over your website and I had to laugh when I saw what you named the link to my blog. I love it and so does Dave!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!