Monday, June 16, 2008

Million-Dollar Babies

Jackson 1 day old; January 30, 2004


If you're interested, here's a really good article on premature babies, the cost, and the economic worries about them. I can only say that I'm grateful that there wasn't an age rule for when the doctors would try to save a baby when Jackson was born. I have him, and he's worth the million dollars that he cost.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm not sure if I agree with the idea of having "a rule."

    How many weeks were you when Jackson was born? Wasn't he due in May?

    That is such a sweet picture of him. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson was 25 weeks and 5 days. And yes, his due date was May 9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so amazed at how blessed your family is I imagine that you thanks the Lord regularly. Jackson looks like a little stud. Keep in touch through allison's blog!
    Jay Linford (bishop byu140)

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!