Friday, August 8, 2008

A Change

So I decided to change up some things a bit on my blog. I'm not sure if I absolutely LOVE the changes, but they were fun to do. One reason I changed it was that Matt couldn't view the blog properly from work because they block Pyzam for pornography. Now, he can view it right. I'll work out kinks later. Oh, and I created my header in Scrapblog, if you're interested, and exported it to a JPEG to save on my computer and insert on my blog!

6 comments:

  1. I like the header but the brown isn't workin' for me with the red.

    You guys are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it with the tan. :) And those pictures of the fam are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new header too. cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your header is really cute. Did you enjoy making it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the tan is really nice! Very slick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful header! I love the new look.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!