
Aren't birthday parties supposed to be fun? Adding a pinata in there makes it even more thrilling, wouldn't you say? Eating cupcakes, stocking up on candy, running around outside -- good times. Well, our next door neighbor was having his party, and due to a half-marathon, they had to move the party to their house instead of a park. Jackson had a difficult finding the fun in the party without me right next to him (I was taking pictures for them). He was too tired from our ward camp-out the night before. This is one of the two pictures we took of our family at the camp-out this year. He's being a goober because he was actually really excited to sleep in the tent.

Thanks for the post for Andrew. He really liked it. Are you sure Jackson liked the campout? Maybe he is mad that Bill did not go.
ReplyDeleteJackson is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe cracks me up. I just love him. I think we have the same problem with birthday's. Carson always thinks that it should be his birthday and he wants to open all the presents. I made Carson give Liam his present and watch him open it so that he could see it is exciting to give and not to just receive. I hope you had fun swimming today. I wish we could have made it over, call me next time I really appreciate it. Oh by the way Casey and I looked at Matt's blog and we were cracking up. He is so funny, especially about the motorcycle guy. LOL
ReplyDeleteYeah! I found you! Even though we see each other kind-of often, it's fun to see everyday/not church stuff of your family. I love your family! I noticed on your top picture page that your little angel Clarissa and I have the same birthday! AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteI know I'm leaving this comment under the wrong post, but I wanted to make sure you see it. That little guy is so precious, I know I haven't seen him in a while, but he is one of my favorite people in the whole world, what a doll. Your little family is such an inspiration to both Jay and I. We think about you guys all the time. You and Matt are such happy, Positive people, and we just love you guys. We need to come and see you. Love your blog!
ReplyDelete