Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Surprise!


Yesterday when I got home from a church activity, I found a nicely wrapped present on my pillow. My husband surprised me with Breaking Dawn. I wasn't expecting it at all! I figured I would buy it from Costco or something, but unbeknownst to me, Matt had pre-ordered it from the bookstore. What a guy!

7 comments:

  1. Careful! The book is a little different than the others - in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm jealous! Can I borrow it when you're done? We were at a used bookstore yesterday, and it was on sale there for 16 bucks and I had to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great husband you have. I really want to read that book. Let me know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so fun, what a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great husband! I'm 2/3 of the way through. I can't wait to see what happens next! Can't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely, the first and the last books are my favorite in the series.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!