For our 100th post, I'd like you to know that living in Artistic Circle can be quite eventful and sometimes exciting, not to mention a little dramatic and worrisome. The only way to get in our neighborhood for a while this afternoon was to prove that you lived here and take some heat from the cop guarding the way. Here's the link to the story that happened just two blocks from our house.
Oh, and Matt spent the evening on TV on KBYU. Okay, he was in the background looking like he was answering phones explaining the whole switch from analog to digital signals. Maybe he did answer a lot of calls, I'll have to find out when he gets home in an hour.
that would freak me out... driving home and seeing cops everywhere and them not letting get to my house!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I would get arrested for insubordination!!!
Um...YIKES!!! That's pretty scary!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Something exciting...j/k
ReplyDeleteWe have had lots of cop cars in our neighborhood raiding homes for drugs and such. When I say neighborhood, I mean right in front of our place. It's such a common occurrence I think it has stopped phasing us. Sounds kind of scary now that I right it.
Yikes! That's scary!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap! Katie and Stephanie told me there was some sort of hullabaloo going on down there Saturday night, but that is just downright creepy. Was it in one of those houses across from the soccer field? Wowza...Yikes... and so on and so on.
ReplyDelete