First off, the ugly puppet is a sloth. Yep. If you know Matt, this is no surprise whatsoever!
Family Home Evenings have always been interesting with Jackson. The lessons need to be short and engaging for him, and very, very simple. We have to explain things to him in several different ways sometimes to get him to answer the questions. Of course, last night he surprised us with his answer and had me laughing all night about it. We were talking about how each of us can help to make our family a happy one. Matt asked, "Jackson, how can you help us be a happy family?" When Jackson didn't answer, I answered and said that I could help by doing my chores and keeping the house clean. Jackson spoke up and said, "I can pick up my toys and like it." Now, I'm pretty sure I can hold him to picking up his toys; the "like it" part, however, I'm not really sure about that.
I sure do live that little guy. He's so funny!
ReplyDeleteHe understands that he can pick up his toys and not be grumpy about it - and "like it" is a great way to put it!
ReplyDeleteThat is a gooood answer!
Love Grandma Ruth
LOL - that's cute!
ReplyDeletetoo funny!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it so fun how they see things. Kids say the cutest things and make the rougher times worth it!
ReplyDeletelove you guys!
oh, thank you for the cute card, we are glad the glasses are working out!