Friday, October 24, 2008
"I've Got a Smile On -- a Smile on my Face"
I'm not one to buy school pictures. I don't like the idea of paying for pictures and just accepting what you get out of it. No thanks. The company does, however, give every parent an ID card that you can use if your child is ever missing, and the picture is available on a database for a year so they have one they can use. The good thing about this picture is that it will keep a smile on everybody's face that sees it. How can you NOT smile and even laugh at this:
No, he's not squinting saying, "Huh?" He's got his cheesiest smile on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a fabulous picture. Kids don't get any cuter than Jackson!
ReplyDeleteGotta love the goofy smile!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, that is the best picture.
ReplyDeleteThat is great smile! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLOL - very cute!
ReplyDelete