It's HALLOWEEN!! Time to let the creative monster out! As many of you know, when it comes to Halloween, I love to get creative with costumes, and Matt loves going all out for our Trunk or Treat. Of course, I spend more time getting everyone else ready and helping them out than I do getting stuff for me. I did pull out our Halloween bin again this morning to look through some things, and Jackson discovered our past Halloween bits. I'm not telling you what he's going to be (many of you already know), but can you make a guess by the clues?
Not so sure about the hair on this one:

Um, Mom, I wear this everyday.

Remember this costume? He wishes he were big enough to fit into it.

Maybe. . . he's still got this one on while watching
Super Why.
Probably not . . . but who doesn't love the Cat in the Hat?

WHAT'S HE GOING TO BE?!

I know, the suspense is killing you, right? To be continued. . .
Ooohhhh! I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see what he is!!
ReplyDeleteholy shamoly girl!! He has so many costumes! How awesome is that!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! he has the funniest faces in these pictures!!!!
ReplyDelete