Thursday, November 6, 2008

Alarm Clock

Who needs an alarm clock when a horn honks outside at 5:00 a.m. every morning for your neighbor? I understand that it's cold outside and that horns are very convenient; BUT IT'S FREAKING 5 A.M. IN THE MORNING PEOPLE!!! Get out of the car, knock on the door, then run back to your car. It would be more polite to wake up everyone in that house instead of the WHOLE neighborhood. I don't know who that car is picking up, but I do know that it's not for me, and I would really like to sleep through the early morning hours. I just feel bad for my other neighbors who have a baby and are up all the time. It's enough to have your baby wake you up, but someone honking their horn?

And today is another eye EUA (exam under anesthesia) for Jackson. This one, again, is in the evening at 5:30, so he'll be fasting all day. It's awful, but worth the $300 I save by going to the children's hospital instead of the very convenient eye center. Maybe this time they'll tell us that we don't have to come back for 6 months -- hey, I can hope, can't I?!

4 comments:

  1. (((hugs))) I hope the rude awakening is the only bumpy part of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes swimmingly! Do you give Jackson a treat after the tests, usually. I know I'd sure want one after fasting all day and then getting anesthesia-ed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Also, what happened to your scrapblog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the surgery went well. Also, I do not miss the horn honking one bit!!! There were so many times that I wanted to go out and yell at them. Sometimes I wonder is it a cultural thing or do they not respect the other people in the neighboorhood. Good luck with that!:)

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!