Saturday, November 22, 2008

Friday Tidbits

I knew that the day could be long because Jackson didn't have school, and so I was trying to find some things to do in the morning. First we made these cute turkeys. This is Jackson's:Didn't he do a good job (with plenty of help, of course)?

Then we played with cars. Thanks to my mom for giving us the car floor mat that she made years ago. My brothers and I played with it when I was a kid, and I'm so glad that Jackson likes it.

Later in the day, we played hide-and-seek together. He kept surprising me with his "hiding" spots. My favorite one was under his Elmo chair. His head was under the chair while his legs dangled out. This is my second-favorite spot of his, very original:
Here's one more picture of this morning. He made this headdress on Thursday in school, and he's been wearing this "crown" every day since.

7 comments:

  1. He's such a handsome little man! I love that ___________ chin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and creative and playful mom you are! And Jackson always looks like such a happy kid. You and Matt take the best pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet he had a lot of fun. Looks like you found lots of fun activities to do with him on his day off. BTW-love the new blog title and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun Thanksgiving decorations he's made! Are those jenga blocks I see on that cool floor mat? He looks very involved with all of those blocks and cars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, not Jenga blocks, just regular ol' blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, you guys found tons of fun stuff to fill your morning. We'll have to try hide and seek after naps today...I bet Eli likes that game. Happy Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!