Thursday, November 6, 2008

FYI

I've had a couple of people ask, and so I'll answer. Uh, well, anyway. . .your computer is not on the fritz. I have changed the header to our blog. I took off the scrapblog because I realized that our last name was on there (I'm just a little slow) -- on the picture of Clarissa's headstone. I've been getting pickier about privacy, and I realized that it was hardly private with our last name plastered on the title. I'm going to do a new scrapblog header soon -- don't worry about that. Until then, you get to see my adorable child for a while (and yes, I know his eyes look a little freaky).

Side note: I just went to check on Jackson in his bedroom as he has "Number 4" on repeat. I was going to tell him that we will leave in 15 minutes to pick up Daddy and head to the hospital for his EUA. This is what I found:Too bad I have to wake him up in a couple of minutes.

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute, freaky eyes and all and totally asleep..Smack! (kiss)
    Grandma Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header. I have to tell you--I love the title of your blog, too. Isn't that the truth?!

    Jackson seems like quite the character. He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!