Wrapping paper or gift bags? This year, wrapping paper – I’m out of gift bags.
Real tree or artificial? Fake – less mess and lasts a lot longer.
When do you put up the tree? As soon after Thanksgiving as I can!
Do you like eggnog? Eww! No way!
Favorite gift received as a child? That’s a toughy. Santa was always good to me.
Hardest person to buy for? Parents
Easiest person to buy for? Me. I don’t have to buy anything – I leave it up to Matt.
Do you have a nativity scene? Of course.
Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Either one is great. Snail Mail, though, if you’re going to send money.
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Not sure there is a worst. I can always find something
funny about the ones I didn’t care for.
Favorite Christmas movie? Actually, I like almost all of them.
When do you start shopping? October – I can spread the money better that way.
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I can’t remember, but probably.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom’s Christmas candy.
Lights on the tree? Multicolored, always!
Favorite Christmas song? I don’t think I can pick just one, but I’ve always loved God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and Good King Wenceslas.
Travel at Christmas or stay home? I wish we could do both and split the time.
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, but I’m not going to here.
Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Preferably Christmas morning
Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Sickness and bad drivers
Favorite for Christmas dinner? Dessert.
What do you want for Christmas this year? A Shuffle
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you are thinking!