Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Good News Minute

This week has been the best week because Natalie is in town!!! Even though I know she has tons to do with family, it's been nice to see her and the boys again. I sure have missed her. Last night we went out to eat and to see Twilight (yes, I finally got around to going). It was so much fun to be there again with the girls. Here I am with Natalie (far right) and her friend Janny (I hope I spelled her name right). For those of you who played on the Wymount softball team years ago, Janny was our awesome pitcher!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you and Natalie got to hang out again, AND that we both saw Twilight on the same daY! Now, we just need to compare notes . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Natalie Ben's wife (from freshman ward) or am I confusing her with someone else?

    In any case, I'm glad you had a fun girls' night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shayla, when Natalie reads this, she will laugh. Yes, she is Ben's wife. Isn't that hilarious?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have a girls night out! I do remember Janny from our softball team...wow, that seems like forever ago!

    I was thinking of you because Josh is heading to Panaca next weekend. Yes, you read that right. They are having a young men's overnighter since someone in my ward has a house there.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!