Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Adoption Blog

For your information, I've created another blog. This one is specific to our efforts in adoption. I don't have a lot up there yet, but it's there and can be found by searching on Google. Once our new profile comes online to the new LDS Family Services website, I will have a link to that as well. The blog address is www.mattandlemiraareadopting.blogspot.com. I hope that if you have any "referrals" for us, that you'll send them there first or here to this blog. You may all get a letter explaining our adoption efforts with pass along cards that you can give out if you know someone who may be looking towards adoption. Also, for those of you who haven't read the February Ensign, I suggest reading the adoption stories in there. They are very touching. Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers in our behalf.

1 comment:

  1. That's great, I hope you are able to find another wonderful child to bless your lives and home.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!