Today was crazy as I was calling several different insurance companies for quotes on my auto and homeowners insurances. It's amazing the differences you can find in price. Anyway, today as I was repeating my car's VIN number to the different agencies, I felt like Brian Regan in the first part of this clip (first 2 minutes or so):
By the way, if you live in the area where I do, and you need a good realtor, let me know. Ours is fabulous and he's given us some great connections with brokers and insurance agencies.
Did you find an insurance agent? I have an amazing agent, and their rates are incredible. And, if you go claim free for 3 years you start to receive cashback checks. They have all of these discounts if you do both home and auto with them, and other things too. Her name is Karla Thayne, she's with American National and her number is 785-1776.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! I had never seen that first part of that Brian Regan clip. HILARIOUS. And unfortunately SO TRUE.
ReplyDeleteWe haven't watched our video for a while and I forgot how much I love it!! Very funny, thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteQuinn and I enjoyed that video thoroughly! Thanks for posting it.
ReplyDeleteI love him!
ReplyDeleteHey LeMira! Congratulations on buying a home! We miss you guys...I try to get people to play "pass the pigs" with me, but it is just never the same! *sigh*
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys!
This video has inspired me. I think for date night this week we'll have a "Brian Regan on YouTube" marathon (always trying to think of free dates). Thanks!
ReplyDelete