Yes, he asked to put on the pink dress/skirt/tutu. His cousin has loved playing "dress-up" for a long time now, and finally, Jackson found joy in that opportunity, and he seized it. He even wanted to bring the pink dress home with him. Daddy was so proud. . .
or not.
Awww! He's still as handsome as ever!
ReplyDeleteHahaha. I have some pictures of Jackson on my desk at school where he's hiking up his shorts and dancing around, and in the background Matt is just standing there with his hands up looking at him. Cracks me up :)
ReplyDeleteSo is the cousin a girl or a boy? A boy with a sister, of course.
ReplyDeleteYes, the cousin is a boy with an older sister (who happens to be Jackson's age). I guess I didn't write that anywhere.
ReplyDeleteThose are great!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with closing today at 4! That's so exciting!
We'll be looking for him in BYU's "Swan Lake" production in about 16 years!
ReplyDelete