Thursday, March 12, 2009

In the News

My high school was in the news recently, and I think it's awesome. If you don't know Panaca, then click the link below and read a little about my Alma Mater.

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=9988929

Coach Phillips and my dad coached together for many, many years. Mrs. McHenry was one of my English teachers. And yes, a graduating class of 75 students is large. My class was about 45.

2 comments:

  1. That was a very nice story about your high school. 45 students in the senior class means you knew them all pretty well. Are you planning to go back in September?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the name Mrs. McHenry. Seems like you mentioned her a lot when we were roommates. Like she was a friend of yours, not just your English teacher...or maybe I'm just making stuff up.

    Cool that Lincoln High was in the news!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!