This is our Easter tradition.This is Jackson's tradition: seeing how far he can run in the cemetery. I like to think that the "occupants" love having a child enjoy their resting places. At least, I hope so.
I guarantee that the "occupants" are happy to see someone happy at the cemetery. My favorite memory is from when we "visited" my dad's parents and caught my brothers having a peeing contest while standing on top of one of the tall gravestones...
I guarantee that the "occupants" are happy to see someone happy at the cemetery. My favorite memory is from when we "visited" my dad's parents and caught my brothers having a peeing contest while standing on top of one of the tall gravestones...
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling family! You all look so good!
ReplyDeleteIt is a great family picture. I'm so happy that we have the gospel & know that families can be together forever! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fitting tradition. And what a beautiful truth: sweet Clarissa will live again!
ReplyDeleteI am sure they (the occupants) love the pitter patter of little feet. What a nice family photo.
ReplyDelete