Friday, April 3, 2009

last post for the day

I did find my cell phone yesterday. It was right where I put it. . .

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found your phone! That's always a relief.

    Thanks for posting about the Enrichment you went to. That's some great advice that I've needed to hear.

    Also, I haven't looked closely at your sidebar, but have you been to therhouse.blogspot.com? It's all about adoption and she has some GREAT guest posts from birth moms. (The girl to whom the blog belongs is a 2-time adoptive mom.) It's amazing to read how the birth moms choose just the right family for their babies. Anyway--just thought I would pass that on to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found it. As I was driving up the freeway yesterday I thought about you and your lost phone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!