Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mirror, Mirror Off the Wall

We started upgrading our upstairs bathroom this week. I finished the finishing touches on the paint this morning, and this evening Matt will install our new toilet. Then, I can figure out exactly how I want to decorate. So far we're both happy with the color we chose. We are definitely not professional painters, but it is fun, nonetheless.

Jackson loved playing with the mirror that we took off the wall last week. Speaking of it, could anyone use a 3 1/2 ft by 3 ft wall mirror? It was glued to our bathroom wall, and it came off in one piece if anyone wants it!


Yes, that is "Holly Jolly Penguin" that I can't seem to remember to put away.

7 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I love that first one especially.

    And good for you for getting started on your home improvements already! I have Big Plans to paint our bathroom (anything else is sort of out of the question for me, given the fact we've lived here for several months now and I have yet to even hang pictures in most rooms!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't think of anywhere else to put that mirror, hey? Jackson sure likes it. I hope we get to see the bathroom when it is finished! Love to all of you, Grandma Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say keep the mirror and put it in Jackson's room. Kids love mirrors!

    Or we might be able to take it off your hands . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has such perfect, fair skin! Going to be such a charmer with the ladies with that handsome face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first picture. Jackson is so cute!

    Way to go on your home improvement projects. Good luck with the rest of them. I'm dreaming of starting those sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took an old bathroom mirror like that and put it in Maddies room, I then put a "ballet bar" across it. It was great for when she was just learning how to pull herself up and walk. She loves it. Great idea for a "little" girls room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. way too cute LeMira! Where are the new house pics?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!