Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Joke

I know I'm posting this on April Fool's Day, but it's really not a joke.

I can't find my cell phone.

I apologize to anyone who has tried to call it and has not received a reply call back. (There aren't many of you who know my number and read this.) It's been MIA since the end of last week, and I have NO IDEA where I've put it.

There are two other problems that enhance this dilemma. 1: It is turned off, so I can't call it and find it. 2: My home phone number listed in the phone, if someone who found it and tried to call it, is still my old phone number that no longer works.


I really, really hope it's around here somewhere.

4 comments:

  1. oh no! that's frustrating! i'm sure you've already thought of this, but make sure there hasn't been any activity going on with your account. there are some really rude people out there. Hope it turns up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really stinks. Sorry about the phone. That is really frustrating. I'm great at losing keys. I hope you find it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain! That is such a frustrating situation and I definitely agree that it is NOT funny. I hope it shows up really soon!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!