For the first time in 5 years, I'm home alone. Literally. No little boy to keep me company. It's the Fathers and Sons camp out for our church. What am I going to do? It doesn't matter. There's no one here to dictate where, when, how long. I can do what I want. . .
As long as I stay home.
They took the car.
Hee, hee, hee! Still, it sound like a dream! (If only for a short time.)
ReplyDeletePlus, a good long walk to somewhere you want to go can be fun AND good exercise!
ENJOY!!
Sad story. I know you'll find all kinds of things to keep you busy though . . . there is always The Office reruns online . . . this weeks episode was ESPECIALLY awesome.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this blog! I remember when Ross took Matt to his first Father and Sons Campout. The start of something special.
ReplyDeleteToo funny...Blake and Brandon had their father/son outing this weekend too!
ReplyDeleteI have been looking forward to Father/Son campout time for years. I will stay have to wait years, but oh man, I can't wait. I'll make sure they leave a car though.
ReplyDelete