Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Newspaper Subscription Pays for Itself

****UPDATE******

Okay, so you all are making me feel bad by thinking I could have gotten a much better deal than I did. With that said, I'm still happy and excited to tell you the results. After store sales, but before coupons, the groceries rang up to $24.96. After my coupons, I only paid $2.94!! So, by a few cents, the winner is Julie. . . when do you want to come over for your BBQ?! We'd love to have you all over!

This is what I bought at Walgreens:

How much do you think I paid for it?

Winner gets a free cook-out over here at our house. (Big incentive, if you ask me.)

10 comments:

  1. my sister does that and it's amazing how much stuff she can get for ALMOST nothing...my guess is $2.67

    Am I even close?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3.50 and I expect the cook out to come to me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much, and you probably get three copies of the paper. I love couponing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!!! $2.32. I am so excited for you. This was my favorite game when I started couponing. I would call my family and make them guess. My favorite part was when they would give up and I would say they gave it to me. They would freak out when it was free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. $3.50. I know the pringals are .50 but I can't remember if you had a regester reward or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've fallen off the couponing bandwagon lately but it's AWESOME, isn't it! My guess is $.57

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!