So, I'm from a really small town and who knows how many people read the county paper. But still, it was fun to be doing my weekly reading of the online version and be pleasantly surprised to see a
picture of my sister-in-law featured in an article. (She's on the left.) I love her dearly, and I'm so glad that my brother met her in Spain and brought her back with him!

Now, the question is, what will she do with that ginormous key? Hmmm. . . I'm sure it really doesn't unlock anything in that "city," unless it's the key to a storage vault hiding many railroad ties. I'll look for it when I visit her in a week.
OOOOHHHHH!!! She's passed her citizenship test! She's a new citizen of the U.S. of A.! Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Congrats to her. Also, I added your adoption button to my blog. Hopefully it'll help get the word out there just a little bit more.
ReplyDelete