Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pass Along Cards




A few weeks ago, we took advantage of having a graphic designer in the family and had Matt's brother-in-law design some adoption pass along cards for us. He did a great job! (Visit his website here.) The front is what you see above, and the back has our email address, adoption blog address, and our adoption profile information on it.

Basically, the best way for us to find our birth mom at this point is by referrals. We'd love to hand them out to all of our friends and family members to help us get the word out. Just like I did last week at my family reunion, you can give one to a friend or family member and say, "If you know anyone looking for an adoptive couple, here's the information for someone I know who is looking to adopt." Of course, what I said was in first person and about me, not "someone I know."

OR if you are in a conversation with someone and he/she mentions that they know someone who is thinking adoption, then you can whip out one of our cards and hand it over. I gave a few to almost everyone there, and I gave a stack of cards along with a business card holder to my brother who owns his own store.

I've also made the image a button as well. Now you have two different button choices that you could put on your blog or website for us -- if you'd like to put one on, which I'm assuming that you all do, right? Right? Right.


1 comment:

  1. Good job, LeMira! You should send everybody a few in your christmas letter too, or just send a bunch out now! We'd give them out for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!