Matt's brother and sister-in-law encouraged a nice Sunday hike today, and so we drove up a canyon about a half an hour away and hiked the very easy hike to the falls. We decided to climb up the steep side of the canyon to get some better pictures. Too bad the sun was down, and the lighting not so great. Thus, we have some grainy pictures -- please forgive us.

Just before this shot, I, smiling, said to Jackson, "Look at your dirty hand prints on my shoulder!" After observing that there weren't enough, he proceeded to clap his hands on my back to make sure I was dirty enough to say that it was time to head down the steep trail.

The best way down the hill:

Man, I LOVE this kid!
I love family hikes! Jackson sounds like a little sass. Ellie's been really sassy lately too, maybe it's a 5-year-old thing.
ReplyDeletelove that kid. makes me happy!!!
ReplyDeleteFun! Looks like Jackson loved it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys took us up there, we really enjoyed it. I LOVE that last shot of Jackson, he's such a goof!
ReplyDelete