Every day after school, and Sundays after church, Jackson always spends some time here, on the Red Swing. Sometimes it's for 5 minutes; other times he's there for 20 minutes. It's always easy for me to tell where he is because I can hear the "squeak, squeak" of the "Red Swing."
The only troubles we have with the swing are the consequences (his fits) from him not being able to swing after school or not letting him swing when it's dark enough that I'm not sure he could even find it!
At least I don't have to worry about buying a swing set. . .
I take it the swing is in your backyard? Put some glow-in-the-dark tape on it for nighttime fun. I love to swing myself. especially on wooden swings.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. He's such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteFun! It is to bad it gets dark so early...less time on the red swing.:)
ReplyDelete