I sometimes jump over from Tim and Susan's blog to look at yours. Thank you for sharing this video. I hope you don't mind that I look every so often. :)
Good luck with your adoption attempts. I pray that something will work out for you guys. Merry Christmas!
I'm making Christmas about Christ this year in a very small way. I am putting things relating to Christ by my Nativity scene. There is a bowl of polished rocks and a seashell - Christ created the earth There's a cardboard crown, all glittery - Christ is King There's a printed paper ornament with pictures of Christ on it Small stuff. On Christmas Eve I will share it with my family.
I really needed that today. Thanks LeMira.
ReplyDeleteThank you for putting that video up, LeMira. I really enjoyed watching it. Happiness is where we find it. It is all around us. We just have to see it.
ReplyDeletei LOVE these clips, I just stole that and put it on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteas well as your adoption sticker
Hi, thank you for the comment you left on my blog today. I hope you'll come again soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm very sorry for the loss of your little girl, she is beautiful. I hope your adoption attempts work out for you.
What a sweet video/message. Thank you for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteI sometimes jump over from Tim and Susan's blog to look at yours. Thank you for sharing this video. I hope you don't mind that I look every so often. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your adoption attempts. I pray that something will work out for you guys. Merry Christmas!
I'm making Christmas about Christ this year in a very small way. I am putting things relating to Christ by my Nativity scene.
ReplyDeleteThere is a bowl of polished rocks and a seashell - Christ created the earth
There's a cardboard crown, all glittery - Christ is King
There's a printed paper ornament with pictures of Christ on it
Small stuff. On Christmas Eve I will share it with my family.