At least one of us loves it!
Now, what do a father and son do while Mommy is away for the week?
1. They first go to Wal-Mart to buy a REAL shovel to push snow off of the driveway and sidewalk.
2. Daddy drags Jackson and his friend around the block on a sled and realizes his mistake of introducing such a fun activity to his son.
3. They eat frozen pizza, grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, and have dinner catered and entertainment provided by Ronald McDonald's company.
4. They go to free museums at the local college campus where Jackson is introduced to the "Magic School Bus" series and dinosaur bones (two different days).
5. Jackson watches his new favorite movie, The Santa Clause, over and over and over and over.
Well, those are some of the things that I heard that they did while I was away. Perhaps they had too much fun and had to ditch the party favors in the trash before I got home. Either way, it doesn't matter. The house was clean, and they were both alive and healthy when they picked me up. I'm happy.
1. They first go to Wal-Mart to buy a REAL shovel to push snow off of the driveway and sidewalk.
2. Daddy drags Jackson and his friend around the block on a sled and realizes his mistake of introducing such a fun activity to his son.
3. They eat frozen pizza, grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, and have dinner catered and entertainment provided by Ronald McDonald's company.
4. They go to free museums at the local college campus where Jackson is introduced to the "Magic School Bus" series and dinosaur bones (two different days).
5. Jackson watches his new favorite movie, The Santa Clause, over and over and over and over.
Well, those are some of the things that I heard that they did while I was away. Perhaps they had too much fun and had to ditch the party favors in the trash before I got home. Either way, it doesn't matter. The house was clean, and they were both alive and healthy when they picked me up. I'm happy.
It sounds like they had a blast.
ReplyDeleteNext time, I'm coming over. haha.
Sounds like a fabulous daddy-son week. I'm likin the sound of that menu, I wish I could eat like that all week. And The Santa Clause is indeed a good movie, although I can imagine it must get pretty obnoxious after a while.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a fun trip, and they had a good boys' weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good daddy and hubby. It is fun to hear what different dads do with their children when mommy is away.
ReplyDelete