awww happy birthday to Jackson!! I miss your family :)
Happy birthday Jackson!
I'm glad too!! Happy Birthday bud!
I'm exactly 25 weeks 5 days today. I'm glad for you, too, that Heavenly Father let him stick around!! Happy Birthday, Jackson!!
Happy birthday, Jackson!
Can't wait to see my kiddo. I can't believe it has been this long.
He was so cute on the phone the other night! I'm sure he got spoiled with all the presents!
What a sweetheart. Happy Birthday Jackson.
LeMira! He was SOOOOO tiny. what a fighter. Love him. Love you!
Let us know what you are thinking!
awww happy birthday to Jackson!! I miss your family :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Jackson!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad too!! Happy Birthday bud!
ReplyDeleteI'm exactly 25 weeks 5 days today. I'm glad for you, too, that Heavenly Father let him stick around!! Happy Birthday, Jackson!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Jackson!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see my kiddo. I can't believe it has been this long.
ReplyDeleteHe was so cute on the phone the other night! I'm sure he got spoiled with all the presents!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart. Happy Birthday Jackson.
ReplyDeleteLeMira! He was SOOOOO tiny. what a fighter. Love him. Love you!
ReplyDelete