Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A New Blog

Jackson's journey began six years ago today. No, today isn't his birthday, but today is the day when I think my body really began to go into labor. I've decided to start yet another blog, but this one will be dedicated to prematurity and raising a preemie child. I'm not sure where it will go, but please feel free to help me remember my journey. I want it to be an open, honest blog about the challenges that come with having a preemie. I would love to have you remind me what I was like and what it was like for you when this all happened. I would love to have many perspectives on it.

Also, if you know anyone who has had a preemie, or if you are someone who has had a preemie (and by preemie I mean any baby born early enough to be considered early or premature -- your baby didn't have to be severely premature like Jackson to be considered premature in my book), please help me make this blog helpful.

Thanks!

My new blog is "Living the Preemie Life."

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with this new blog, LeMira! We are so glad Jackson is with you.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!