Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quote for the Day

“To your right are all the good things that can be done in life. The further to your right, the better they are. To the left are all the wrong things that can be done. The further to the left, the worse they are. In the middle, it is difficult to discern between what is good and what is bad. This middle area is where Satan works with righteous people, the twilight zone where you cannot clearly discern what is good and what is bad. It is easy to become confused here. Live well within the wonderful area of good the Lord has defined. If you are not sure whether something is appropriate to look at, listen to, to think about, or to do, then avoid it.”

(Richard G. Scott, “Do What is Right,” CES Young Adult Fireside, 3 Mar 1996)

4 comments:

  1. I love that quote! It's so true...the better you are, the better you can see, and the better you'll become!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend, Lemira. Every time I read your blog I am uplifted. You are truly an amazing person, and I look up to you. I hope that all is well, and I wish that I could ease some of your burdens. I know that the Lord does have a special plan for us, and it is hard sometimes to understand why things are happening. I know that you have a very strong testimony of this and that you are a very strong person. I keep you in my heart and hope that everything turns out for you the way it is meant to be. Take care and by the way Jackson is so dang cute, and look at his new bike... that is so cool. We will have to come over when it gets warm and ride bikes with you guys. Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!