He named his car, "The Hurricane." I'm sure you can see why.
Want to know how he did? Watch this clip (while tilting your head to the side, of course -- I wanted to get more of the track in the shot, thus making you tilt).Yes, he won. Were the boys upset? Nope. In fact, they loved it. We had a blast watching all of the cars race over and over again. Of course, the rules weren't the same ones that the Cub Scouts use, and they had two classes: "Powered" and "Open" (gravity powered). My favorite car was the one with a steel bolt taken off an 18-wheeler truck strapped to the top and spray-painted black. It was known for it's destruction of literally knocking other cars off the track at the bottom.
Matt and I agree that our absolute favorite part of the night was not when he won four gift certificates to Bajio and two bags of beef jerky, but when after a race Jackson matter-of-factly called out, "My daddy won!"
I recognize lego wheels in that "hurry-cane" of a car. It's a good thing you tilted the camera!! Otherwise it would have been at the finish line before you followed it down the track! WOW!!
ReplyDelete