That's neat! I liked your responses, and especially your last one. I think that advice will be very helpful to everyone who is waiting, you have such a great perspective!
LeMira, what a great spotlight! You have a wonderful perspective and you are blessing the lives of many in your wait. And you WILL bless the life of a very lucky baby one day... :)
Wow! That was a wonderful "Feature Presentation" on your sweet family! We love you all!
ReplyDeleteGrandma Ruth
Wow! I didn't know we have the same wedding anniversary - just a year later. August 15, 2001. cool!
ReplyDeleteThat's neat! I liked your responses, and especially your last one. I think that advice will be very helpful to everyone who is waiting, you have such a great perspective!
ReplyDeleteLeMira, what a great spotlight! You have a wonderful perspective and you are blessing the lives of many in your wait. And you WILL bless the life of a very lucky baby one day... :)
ReplyDelete