Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Impromptu photos

Okay, so I love our new computer for a couple of reasons, and one of them is the built-in camera. The quality is much better, and it's much easier to video conference. Anyway, I tried to get Jackson to take some pictures with me yesterday.
After a couple of tries of being serious, I decided that it was too much work!



I sure love my kiddo!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen you in so long. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE looking great, LeMira! Jackson is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lover the pictures they're so darn cute of both of you. This post made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Who is that handsome gentleman?? When did he get so old?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah,

    First of all, I'm not in the picture. And I'm not that old!

    What's that?... You were talking about Jackson?... Nevermind then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN! And I echo the previous comments -- you DO look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look wonderful, and those pictures are the best. Those are the moments that being a mommy feels perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!