Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Maple Tree Knits


My sister-in-law just opened her first Etsy shop!  She is super-talented at knitting and has some cute stuff up in her shop.  She's adding items as she completes them.  Go check out her stuff.  I can't wait to have a girl one day.  Me-likey those head-bands. 

Maple Tree Knits

(Oh, and DON'T steal her graphic . . . I got her permission first to post it here.)

4 comments:

  1. Hey who says they are very little girls. I dare you to try and wear one. If you don't, tell to make one for me and I will wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne,

    My head is way too big for one of those headbands. You know, if you contact her, she just may make one for you to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I had to undo like two inches from the periwinkle flower headband because it was too big for little girls--but it fit my super-sized noggin just fine. So it's definitely doable.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!