Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Movie Making, Joke Telling, and Puppet Masters

Jackson loves the camera, too! The absolute best part of Jackson's videos is when he watches them and laughs hysterically at himself.


After several days of the same type of video (that got quite annoying to listen to over and over), I showed him how fun it could be to make puppet shows; and then I tried to teach him the art of telling Knock-Knock jokes.




I'm not a very good joke teller; my delivery stinks. I think Jackson probably needs a new teacher.
We had fun anyway.

6 comments:

  1. Oh YOU MAKE A Good TEAM!! I loved the two puppets together. LeMira, that voice was GREAT!!!
    Ok, do my jokes: here are the key lines "Panther" Panther draggin, better pull'em up.
    "Dwayne" Dwayne the bathtub I'm drowning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just too, too cute! What fun you must have had making these videos!
    Love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thomas love the movies! "I wanna watch THIS Jackson . . . " You guys are great- I love when your puppet shushes his puppet at the last second! Such a funny puppet personality, good job :D

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!