Sunday, June 20, 2010

Adoption Blog

Just redesigned our adoption blog.  What do you think?  Seriously, I would love some honest feedback.

http://mattandlemiraareadopting.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. In the Our Families Section, I love the pictures of Matt's family, especially the first one, but are you planning on leaving it just like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Hannah, I'm going to add more. I just barely started that whole page today, and only had time to do my family so far. . . don't worry your family won't be left out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great. My only thought is that the header is quite large, and on my computer I have to scroll down for a bit before I'm able to read anything or see the links.
    PS I'm totally blog-stalking your cute family! I love reading your blog and remembering when we were neighbors and playing all those games you've been teaching to Jackson. just know that your in my prayers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is GREAT!! Your family comes across very warm and caring and fun. I love the colors in the header. Congratulations on a beautiful job!
    Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!