Over the next little while, I'm going to be playing around with my blog template and layout, etc. to figure out something that works better. I like Bloggers new design stuff, but I want something a little more unique, so just work with me. . .
Hey - thanks for your comment. I know it's silly and selfish and a little shallow, but hearing from others that I'm doing "the right thing" always cheers me (maybe since the negative onslaught was so intense at first). Anyway, feel free to link to my blog if you like - as long as you're not sending people my way to tell me I'm doing the wrong thing (somebody did that to me before, and oh man, it was unpleasant).
Hey - thanks for your comment. I know it's silly and selfish and a little shallow, but hearing from others that I'm doing "the right thing" always cheers me (maybe since the negative onslaught was so intense at first). Anyway, feel free to link to my blog if you like - as long as you're not sending people my way to tell me I'm doing the wrong thing (somebody did that to me before, and oh man, it was unpleasant).
ReplyDeleteThanks again for your support!
Lia